[tcb] Liquor Smokes and Fireworks- Psycobilly 5?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:01:18 -0500

"Liquor smokes and fireworks" is now the official Motto of the Fourth of July
Psychobilly.

By the way, Katrina Martin thinks that Psycobilly 5 will be August 26. That's
Saturday night after the Eureka Springs show. Would not that be something, to
invite the people you like from the show to spend the night at Beartrap.