[tcb] Re: Letter to State Reps

  • From: "Wes T. Driver" <1vwdriver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:15:13 -0600

Thanks to all of you that were to lazy to respond to your representative, a
lot of people are really working hard to make you see that it is easier to
ignore the problems. Whenever people are allowed to take responsibility for
their own well being it ends up creating havoc. If only those trouble makers
in Cairo would have just said 'it will be easier to dodge the government'
then they would still have the rich running their life as it should be.
Luckily most of you grew up having every thing handed to you not knowing
that every right had to be fought for. This makes it easier to strip those
rights away because you will just roll over and give up leaving it to
someone else to get things done. People that are allowed to think for
themselves threaten the balance of power. After all a lot of time, money and
effort has been spent on keeping the balance with the top 2% of Americans.
Please don;t muddle things up by having the audacity to think that you
should have any say in your own life. Keep up the good work, it is much
easier not to get involved.