[tcb] Re: Letter to State Reps

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:06:46 -0800 (PST)

  Was this the letter we were all supposed to send to keep state parks open?
This is why I don't even try. Crucify me, whatever. You all sent letters to
keep parks open and they insult you like this? Of course that's nothing. My
favorite is when they promise to keep state parks open if they get elected,
then, once elected, the first thing they do is close all the parks. It's no
wonder so many people don't vote. It's easier to just dodge the bullsh*t laws.