[tcb] Re: Learning to be less helpless

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

Curse!  Around a VW?  Never, their ears are too sensitive!  Besides, they don't
understand English curse words.

Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  This would not have
worked with your starter motor problem because
your starter motor is smarter than me. But when I come across a
challenge while working on my bus, like I can't get a stubborn bolt to
budge, I tell myself over and over that I AM SMARTER THAN THE BOLT
until the problem is solved. I do know now that I am smarter than pop
out window frames. This helps to keep the curse words to a minimum.

Julie