[tcb] Re: Last post from Paul

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Denis.  But as Steve said; in these days of computer hacking it's not a
good idea to send an e-mail out with only a link in the mail.  I will not open
one for this is what the hackers to a lot of to send malware and viruses.  You
click on the link and your computer is infected.

From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Last post from Paul
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2012, 5:07 AM

Paul,

If you posted something last night, please re post with an explanation. With so
much spam and hacking email accounts if I receive anything with just a web link
it gets deleted. Thanks.

Steve