[tcb] Re: Lafayette show

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:20:36 -0700

I don't know what our plans are yet. Ask me again next week.

On Wednesday, October 18, 2006, at 08:12AM, Christopher Dirksen
<cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><<Original Attached>>

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

Dan and katrina,

Any ideas as to when you will depart for the lafayette show, maybe we can try and get a list together of people going and the best time to leave. If more people want to go saturday early moring I would be up for that too.

Roll call.....

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Rain
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:05:57 -0500
>Dan and Katrina are going, also. Dan can tell you the travel plans. I would think that several folks are going. I am sure that a plan will emerge at Borne this weekend.
>

>---- Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!