[tcb] LED PIX

  • From: kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:41:43 -0700 (PDT)

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a
web browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=538101871215%3A291427947&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee
Kelly's album 2011-03-18
Kelly has shared photos with you.
I started with just two 1210's and installed them on the right side of
the instrument panel. My camera picked up the blue a little better
than the white, making it look a little brighter than it is. The best
way to judge how dim these are is by noticing the light barely reaches
the bottom of the clock. It was the same with the original bulbs.
Also, notice how bright the stereo looks. The level of light the
stereo is putting out is what I would call average brightness.
- Kelly
View photos
Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by creating a
free Kodak Gallery account.
Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html. cKodak,
2010. All rights reserved.