[tcb] Re: Koolbusgirl in Temple

  • From: "I Luv VWs" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:36:15 -0500

We have done the state fair show but it's North Texas that actually
organizes it, I think they are going the 17th this year they plan on leaving
from Black Gold around 9am I think, maybe there is more info on the NTVW
site , we have compnay that weekend and prob won't make it.
http://www.ntvwclub.org/