[tcb] Knucklehead questions

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:51:57 -0500

My bus is running so well that I am hesitant do any work on it, but for the
first time in what feels like a year, I am going to tune up the engine and do
the brakes.
The problem is that all my books are still in storage and I think I have gone
senile. I can't remember, without any question whether to set my valves at .006
or .008. I am pretty sure it's .006. And since I am still running points I need
to set them at .015 yes? I have a 1914 type 1 with dual Kadrons.

Maybe I ought to tow it down there this weekend and let Mark do it all. Is he
going to have time to have any fun, or is he going to work on our busses all
the time?