[tcb] Re: Kmart DID buy Sears!

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 03:32:50 -0600

And a discussion of tools is, well, a discussion of tools and always
appropriate. And Martha is a good Friday topic.

Back to topic:  I purchased the replacement stainless tubes from Van-Cafe
today. They replace the long, brittle cooking pipes that run under the vanagon.
They'll be installed by next weekend. Wohoo. Rubber hoses and belts are next.
Slowly but surely. Niagara Falls. Step by Step. Slowly I turn. Oops, it's
3:30AM and no longer Friday. 'Pologies.

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Faster_022009