[tcb] Re: King Pins Question

  • From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:12:32 -0500

Selective hearing us also a skill.

Women are tuned to specific frequencies.   Certain words resonate and get their
attention.

Among these are:

Shopping
Your mother can visit
Flowers
Jewelry

Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:01:34 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, they've only been married for a month.  THey still haven't got the whole
"spousal" communication thing going yet.

You know she only married him for the bus right?