[tcb] Keep an '85 Vanagon out of the junk yard!

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 05:16:26 -0800 (PST)

Anyone out there interested in helping Rick out?

Allan
'71 panel
'91 Vanagon Carat

--------

Hey, Amigos. My 1985 Vanagon (some of you may have seen her, I
drove her to Fred'berg for the Classic) threw a rod in August. She's
been sitting in my driveway while I have wresseled with what to do. As
sad as it is, she must go :(. Pick-n-Pull will give me $300. Anyone
that will fix her and keep her going with love will get the same price.
I need to know ASAP cause it's too painfull to prolong.

Thanks,

Rick Clyde
rrclyde@xxxxxxxxxxx