[tcb] Keenserts for Spark plug?

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:27:18 -0500

Anybody have any experience with them? More importantly, can anyone install one?

Okay, okay. This is for my 650 Triumph but I was told to go to VW, which makes a 14mm insert. See Dan, there is somewhat of a bus connection. ;) Okay, not really. :( Torture me at the Classic.

I had a helicoil installed and it blew out, threads and all. I was pretty shook up from the thought of what could have happened had someone been standing there.

It's air-cooled. Does that count? Okay, no.

Seriously folks, I would appreciate any feedback. . .p-mailed to me, of-course.

Duncan
whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07