[tcb] Re: Just registered for Fredricksburg

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:28:06 -0600

And for people who drink gay beer........ not that there is anything wrong with that. lol

On 1/17/2012 5:22 PM, Gerald Livingston wrote:
Brad --- Tyler's message said that it's more space than *just* the RV
area and there is no map of it yet.

Denis --- I wouldn't stay in Luckenbach because of their antipathy
toward persons who don't drink beer. ;-)

G2

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:57:57 -0600
"Denis Dodson"<coocoo@xxxxxxx>  wrote:

Being not so spread out is not necessarily a bad thing, it could make
a better party. If we can all get in there it will be way better that
driving back and forth between Luckenbach and the show.

And the showers and bathrooms will be much closer.