[tcb] Re: Just registered for Fredricksburg

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:55:03 -0800 (PST)

Shirley:  See my post to Paul; but it is my understanding the rodeo is the week
end of the 24th/25th this year.  I will check with our local CVB to be sure.
But the rodeo is always the 4th weekend in March.  Our show is normally the
last
weekend in March.  Most of the time that works out to the same, but this year
March has 5 weekends.