[tcb] Re: Just like Denis my weekend was ruined....NAC show

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, no T-shirts left.  We sold out by like 11:00.  Toughfest call ever is #
to order.  Too many and the club takes a bath.  Too few and people are mad that
they didn't get a shirt.  Last year we ordered 65 and had 2 left.  This year
the attendance figures from preliminary data looked like we were gonna have a
larger attendance so we ordered 85.  We could have sold another 15 at least.
Lots of our club members didn't even get one.  Open for suggestions on how to
solve that problem.  All show organizers every where would like to have the
answer.

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Well the Ducks lost in the NCAA.. Denis
I feel your pain....

I got up at 4 am Saturday to drive to NAC for the show. I( had too I committed
to buying a T-shirt) , well I'm in the bus by 4:15 am with a huge smile and a
cup of Java..

Turn the key, nothing, no noise, nothing.. Lights work and radio works... what
the %$^$^!

I jump out, go play with the wires in the back, jump back in, turn the key,
nothing.......

Crawl back in bed ... Dee was like, did you change you mind..ugh......

Pouted all day ........ wouldn't look at the bus ( I know this is bad VW karma
when your bus isn't cooperating) ....

Dee encourages me to try it all day....I get in the bus around 4 pm turn the
key and it starts,,, I back out of the garage and run over my voltmeter and
break that..

pull back in the garage ,  turned it off..

trey

( At least my Florida Gators won) Glad everyone had a good time....... is there
a T Shirt left?