[tcb] Just like Denis my weekend was ruined....NAC show

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:27:06 -0500

Well the Ducks lost in the NCAA.. Denis I feel your pain....

I got up at 4 am Saturday to drive to NAC for the show. I( had too I
committed to buying a T-shirt) , well I'm in the bus by 4:15 am with a huge
smile and a cup of Java..

Turn the key, nothing, no noise, nothing.. Lights work and radio works...
what the %$^$^!

I jump out, go play with the wires in the back, jump back in, turn the key,
nothing.......

Crawl back in bed ... Dee was like, did you change you mind..ugh......

Pouted all day ........ wouldn't look at the bus ( I know this is bad VW
karma when your bus isn't cooperating) ....

Dee encourages me to try it all day....I get in the bus around 4 pm turn the
key and it starts,,, I back out of the garage and run over my voltmeter and
break that..

pull back in the garage ,  turned it off..

trey

( At least my Florida Gators won) Glad everyone had a good time....... is
there a T Shirt left?