[tcb] Re: Just asking...

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:31:10 +0000 (GMT)

Get some AFTER BITE. It works wonders. I know all about chiggers. I have a PHD in Chiggers...LOL
Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Oct 11, 2010, at 09:15 AM, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Mark has about 5 bites, but I have over 10 bites.  I haven't had this many since I was a kid picking dewberries.
We were up in the corner by the houses, so maybe that is why, being next to all the brush.  Next year, I think it is back to being by the water.  I will take no shade vs. chigger bites any day.

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Just asking...
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 7:49 AM

Did anyone else come home with chigger bites?

Em