[tcb] June 1st

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 23:58:28 -0500

In San Antonio on June 1st they are celebrating the World Wide Day of the
Beetle with a night show.  There will be awards for best lights or some such
nonsense.  I like the show being at night because then I can be productively
working on a Bus all day and then have fun with my Bus at night.  I am sure
more details can be found about this event on the VOSA site and on Facebook
too.

Don't be deterred by the ridiculous name World Wide DAY of the BEETLE.  First
off, we, as Bus owners, know that every day is celebrated when one owns a Bus.
Apparently Beetle owners only have reason to celebrate one day a year not 365
out of 365 like we do. And second off, this show is at night, not during the
day, as the name would imply.  And I can argue that a Bus is both more fun
during the day and more fun during the night than any Beetle.