[tcb] Re: Julies T@P'S pictures and Bonnie's pics of Ft Worth ????

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:53:21 -0600

Well I am still working on mine, you'll see, they are worth the wait, or at least I hope so, I am still learning, please be patient.

On Nov 9, 2010, at 9:40 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Lonnie failed to mention: All of his hardwork (again) at building the trophies for this show. I am fortunate enough to have won some of his handiwork at almost every show that he has done the trophies for. He does great work and the show is worth going to just to see Lonnie's trophies and hope you win one.

Thanks Lonnie.  And to Bonnie for shooting the pictures.