[tcb] Joke

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:43:56 -0500

Three surgeons were having drinks and bragging about their work.

One said that he had worked on a man that had cut off seven fingers. After the
sergury the man went on to play a piano concert for the Queen of England.

The second surgeon said the he had operated on a man that had severed both arms
and both legs and the man was an Olympic gymnast now.

The third surgeon said, "That's nothing, I operated on a mounted cowboy that
had been hit head on by a speeding train. I had nothing nothing to work with
but a horses ass and a cowboy hat. Today, he's the President of the United
States."