[tcb] Re: Jimmy and Janene Johnson of Austin ?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:09:30 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to hear that Paul.  As you know I didn't get to attend this year, but
remember them from last year.  I've noticed a lot lately as you get older you
have to attend lots of funerals and wakes.  Seems like at least once per week I
lose a friend or relative.  I have no remaining aunts or uncles and received
notice yesterday that I had lost another cousin.  Gettin old ain't no fun.