[tcb] Re: Jesus Clip.

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:12:53 -0600

He's talking about the end that sticks out of the grease cup. I need to
find a clip for the one on the '70 as well. The square end has a groove
to snap a really small JESUS! clip onto.

Paul, it's a E-clip. Most auto parts stores or places like FastenAl
should have packages of assorted sizes. I just haven't had a chance to
look.

AutoZone has a part number listed on their website but doesn't indicate
if it's a commonly carried in-store item.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalog/accessories/accessoriesShelf.jsp?categoryDisplayName=Automotive+Help+and+Miscellaneous+Products&fromType=accessories&fromString=search&parentId=1314-10&filterByKeyWord=e-clip&currentPage=1&navValue=100589&categoryNValue=101314&fromWhere=&itemId=589-10&displayName=E-Clip.+Universal+Type

FastenAl

http://www.fastenal.com/web/products.ex?N=999600136&in_dim_search=1

They only list full kits on the web page. A little pricey if you only
need one. They may have individuals or smaller kits in-store.

Gerald