[tcb] Re: Jesus Clip.

  • From: Keisha Leatherman <keisha_dawn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:50:46 -0800 (PST)

or Texas Motor Speedway...even tho it's not a city...a few times a year it
seems like one.

From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 11:20 AM
Never hear of that.  Does it
have a hole in the end of the cable for a
cotter pin?

singlecabboy wrote:
I know ,no politics or religion ,but,on a stock speedo
cable end I belive it uses a small cotter key,but the after
market uses a Jesus clip? Do any of you know what type clip
that is.My new speedo cable didn't come with anything to
secure the cable?