[tcb] Jerome bound ... well, almost

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:05:54 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

As usual I forget small details that all add up. Like doing laundry. 3
loads smacking  me for several hours right now. Last load in the dryer now.

No worries though. I'm used to my procrastination and forgetfulness. In
January I left Havasu late Sunday evening and was home by Tuesday evening.
Should still be there late Thursday/early Friday even leaving at SunUp
Wednesday. I'll just have to make sure my breaks are shorter so I'm
actually spending 12 - 16 hours driving.

Still plan to stop at the Wal Mart in Cottonwood (or whichever town that is
close to 89A) for a nap so I don't pass out as soon as I roll in Friday.

If anyone is rolling through there early Friday morning pull in and bang on
the truck window if I'm still there. <grin>

Offer to cara(truck)bus still open. It'll be 3 or 4 before I hit the road
though -- so 5 or 6 before I pass through H-Town.

Gerald