[tcb] Jerome

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

I recently returned from a short vacation to N Arizona more specifically
Sedona.  What a beautiful part of the country.

I noticed that Jerome was just a few miles away.  We made the short the short
trip and found a really neat town dripping with old VWs.  I knew there was a
Jerome bus show with a raffle bus, but the locals I talked to didn't know the
dates of the event.

I am sure some of you TCBers have been to this show.  How is it?  Any ideas on
dates?

Here is a link with a few aircooled pics and some nice N. Arizona scenery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/page1/

 Jeff