[tcb] Re: Jeff is on a mission

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:56:43 -0500

Willie Nelson does naughty things on his bus and gets in trouble for it.

Yes I'm local to Austin and I do like to camp but I have not camped much in
the past few years and when I did camp a lot it was always far from
electrical outlets and restrooms and taps with fresh water and things like
that.  I don't think you all want to go there.

Julie

On 4/30/07, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 ROT is not a good weekend here unless you ride a bike.  We can look at
another weekend.

I would certainly welcome a weekend of camping around Austin.  There are
lots of sites on the lakes, rivers, hills etc...  I would think that all the
local TCBers (Duncan and Julie) might have some suggestions.  What I have
found so far is that Lake Travis has the largest amount of areas for camping
that can support a TCB atmosphere.  There would certainly be some
opportunities for cruising with some phots ops.

After talking with Brent at the Classic he thought there would be some
support for an Austin event. Feed back is appreciated.

By the way Happy Birthday to Willie Nelson.

Jeff

From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>

Dan, Jeff is investigating  some camping areas in and around Austin for
the
first weekend in June.  Anyone else in?

Check out new cars at Yahoo!
Autos.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->