[tcb] Re: Jeff in Austin

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:06:14 -0500

Just wait till there in their 20's with a long term boyfriend and you think back on all the boys you chased away that were 100 times better that the currant boyfriend.

I need a six pack!

On 10/4/2010 5:49 PM, 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We're going to miss you but that's one less boy for Kendall . Kendall has like 5 boyfriends right now. My life is so over. And then there's abby - she has 2.....

I need a beer.