[tcb] Re: Jan is fine and at home.

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:22:35 -0500

Same here.  Glad she is ok.
On Feb 28, 2011 1:26 AM, "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Glad she's doing ok.
> Paul Smith
> Transporters@The Point 8
> October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
> Morgan's Point Resort Texas

by it, but Jan had a lumpectomy Friday to remove a small cancer from her
breast. The doctor said that it went well and she feels that it is so small
and early that we shouldn’t worry . They will now freeze dry the thing they
took out and slice it in to teeny tiny pieces to tell if Jan needs further
treatment. If so, it will be radiation and not chemo. I passed on to Jan all
your kind words and wishes. They told her in prep that she was going to get
medical marijuana after the surgery, and while we weren’t craving it, we
were curious. It turned out it was Marinol, a synthetic and she got one.
One. Pretty hard to party with one of anything. They gave it to her before
she was even out of anesthesia and it was for the nausea that sometimes
happens when people come back awake. What a rip off!

> I am getting tired of seeing the insides of hospitals and talking to
doctors.

> We boarded Howie The Giant and yesterday he was let out in a big exercise
yard and he cleared a six foot fence. The worker told us it took two tries.
They loved him.  They said they freaked when he went over, but he just came
around to the front door and came right back in. Howie cheated. He used the
corner and the worker said it was a “Jackie Chan” move. No more Jackie Chan
movies for Howie.