[tcb] Re: James was abn early entrant to T@P ?

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:27:49 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Well we survived our daughters wedding and the Classic too, yahoo!
 -so Steve is working in Houston all this week- I am going to runaway from
home and  take the camper to Kerrville folk fest Thursday - hope I can find
Shirley there.
We leave for Cal Classic next Tues June 6, Dennis and Claudia are going with
us in their 63 sundial. Heard Sammie and Bev are cheating and driving his
truck this year, must be planning on  towing back something.  (maybe us).