[tcb] Re: James Oliver and Allen Riggs , I need you badly

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 09:21:23 -0500

During my travels this year I found a pair of beach towels in Daytona Beach
with a Splity on them, and in Sault Sainte Marie MI I found Splity salt &
pepper shakers.
You can put them in the raffle or auction.

        From: Sherry Trunick <strunick@xxxxxxxxxx>
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Sunday, September 23, 2012, 8:33 PM

        Paul,  I'm going to bring a small portable gas grill for the auction.
{new in box}.Hooks up to small bottle. I'll add a small bottle of propain also.

                                 Chris  T.