[tcb] Re: James

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:08:49 -0500

Pffft, I used to get into arguments with Bob Hoover all the time over VW
engines and maintenance.  He'd send me e-mails about points I'd made and
then we'd go back and forth.

See I also grew up in Orange CA and used to get routine lectures from Berg..
I'd go into his shop, when I could afford it, and I'd get the 5 minute "Why
did you do that?" from Gene.
He could tell you things that I wish, honestly people had recorded beyond
his usual stuff.

That seems so long ago.

Self inflicted problems?  Been there, done that.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx