[tcb] Re: James

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 04:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

I know you do : p I especially hate them when my atv jack won't hold and i get
to buy a new one on the way to work. I might as well have the starter tested
while it's out so I'm taking it to Hammond Bros, luckily that's on th eay to
work.
A;; i need to do is pull 2 more bolts and slide it back but this is getting
old. I think I'm gonna get a new bell housing with a 6v bushing hole - wow what
a great idea!