[tcb] Re: It's Friday ya bus snowbirds!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 15:34:47 -0600

Oh I just love the bird video! That was realllllllllllllly cute!!!!!

Kat

On Dec 4, 2009, at 12:16 PM, j duncan wrote:

No snow in Austin yet but Brrrrr, it's cold. Hope everyone is staying warm. Hey, it's after 12! Time for a hot toddy. Mmmmmm

I'll add a few diverse ones. Gotta watch the first more than once.

Cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH5OSU2vEHU

Sweet revenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

Today's headlines from around the world:
http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/

For Will (btw - I'm 50% Slavic, from Pittsburgh and grew up on this song. It was quite a sight seeing us long-haired hippies at a wedding! Fond memories, those that I can recall.):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlhQAFD_9w

Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.