[tcb] Re: It's Friday, please be careful

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:08:44 -0700 (PDT)

Yep; Shelley, my youngest daughter, owner of the yellow Thing, had a wreck
about an hour ago in her brand new Pontiac.  She was turning right into her
driveway on a 2-lane residential street and some young bimbo in a 30-year old
car driving more than the speed limit tried to pass her on the right.  She
T-boned the Pontiac in the right side and drove it up into the yard and into a
tree.  Who in their right *)(^&)*(&_)_**)(&*(%^$ mind tries to pass someone on
the right on a 2-lane residential street at any time, much less when they have
their brake lights and right turn signal on.

  Shelley went to the hospital with back pain.  Investigating officer didn't
issue any citations.  Said just let the insurance companies decide who was at
fault.

  Will our resident scientist will appreciate this:  it is a statistical fact
that 1/2 of the population has an IQ of less than 100.  Interesting statistic
but true when you consider that the IQ scores are scaled so that 100 is the
median.

d <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not trying to bum people out but...

I was reminded today about how quickly things can change for somebody. After
playing hookie from work and seeing Mike at Fry's in Plano, we drove home.
Almost home, the police had the major intersection near our house blocked off.
A dirt hauler, speeding, ran the light on the frontage road and hit a minivan.
It knocked the minivan quite a distance from the impact, needless to say those
in the van are no longer alive.

All because some guy was in a rush and to save $1.60 in tolls..

Just be careful because it only takes a second..