[tcb] It will get better

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 19:01:22 -0500

Just arrived at the Spill Out Show.  The drive was very grueling.  Crazy, crazy
wind!  Sand storm!  Rain showers! Stop and go traffic!  Terrible headache! I
couldn't wait to get here and take a nap. And I get parked right next to the
stage where a band is doing covers loudly and someone else to my other side is
playing rap.  It is kind of like hell.  But there is a strong wind and shade so
it is nice and cool and I will fall asleep despite the crazy ruckus and have
heaps of fun later.