[tcb] Re: It ain't Friday yet?

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 12:40:43 +0000

No you won't. You never leave Arkansas. It's a fluke. :)

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
no camping for me

i'll be on a air plane flying over the ocean on my way to HAWAII!!!!

From: whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] It ain't Friday yet?
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 01:07:24 -0500

Dang it. There's simply too much bus (vw) talk going on. Cut it out.

I'm sittin' here staring at the back end of the vanagon wondering when it's
going to get painted?

Ummm, anyone going camping this weekend? Sounds much more fun.

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.