[tcb] Re: Is there is list out there of TCB's and what VW's that have(Year and Model)?

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:31:22 -0500

Denis is dragging Murray.He was supposed to leave Ark.early.He didn't make
it.What a supprise.
He wanted to be in Fburg tonight so he could party with the hard core partiers.
oleblue
  From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:44:05 -0500
  To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
have (Year and Model)?

  I know. You're going to sell this list for potential ad revenue! :-)

  I would suggest using Google spreadsheet. I think that will connect to the
TCB Facebook.

  http://docs.google.com

  and this tutorial on embedding in a Facebook page

http://grsml.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/embed-a-google-form-on-a-facebook-fan-page/

  On Apr 13, 2010, at 12:35 PM, 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

    Is there? Would like to track who has what.

    Trey

06:31:00