[tcb] Re: Is the server down? - truck question??

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

Ronnie; how rusty is that thing?

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I guess everyone is outside working
on their buses???

I have been doing some body work on the truck.

One question I have for folks that have had a truck, is the floor of a bus the
same as the floor of the inside of the treasure chest?  I tried to order a new
floor from VWHeritage in the UK, but they no longer sell the complete treasure
chest floor.  However, bus depot has floor sections.

Comments?

Ronnie

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I got 8 today........

On May 2, 2007, at 9:48 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

> Where is everybody today?? Not 1 message.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.