[tcb] Re: Is my computer broken?

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:30:54 -0600

That was yesterday. I only remembered because of all the automatic
emails I got from the forums I've joined to make one post on over the
years. It seems many of them never remove inactive users.

I spent my day fielding customer calls when my T1 network line went out
of service for a few hours and no one could connect to the Internet.

Then, at 8:30 last night I had to 3-foot-drive the bus over to a
customer's house to set up the new system I put together for her. The
bus has eaten another set of points in under 1000 miles. I suspect I
have a coil that needs a ballast resistor.

Today I'm completing the build of a system a customer ordered Monday
and working on a laptop that is having speed issues.

Who's going to Jerome this year?

G2