[tcb] Re: "Is anybody out there" Pink Floyd 1967 ?

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:28:05 -0600

you know that pain you feel the instant you hit your thumb with a BF hammer.
That initial pain that goes all the way from your thumb to under your tongue,
usually only a few milliseconds. Well that was the constant pain I hand for
about 2 days.

What I have not told yall. Is that I was actually already dressed and ready to
come home after the surgery. IV was out, I had eaten a little bit, was just
waiting on the "you have to go pee before you leave" phase/ Went to go pee and
here comes the pain. Had to walk back to my bed, on the way there stopped at
nurses station to ask for the DR. He comes by and just looks at me and says
"guess your staying with us for a few days" and walks away.

I was at the Temple VA last year for 26 days and there for almost 5 this time
and other than feeling like crap really enjoyed my stay. I have no complaints
about the facility or care providers.

Alma Jo
            From: Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 4:12 PM

                  I think we need to consult a qualified Theologian, do we have
any of those in the TCB?

                  --- On Tue, 11/9/10, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>

                  From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
                  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 10:39 AM

                        There clearly has been a certain "glow" around the zone
all these years.I have always made it home safely from my trips .Whether it be
driving the truck or on a tow truck ,I did have to leave it a week at Mark's
house one week. James, is Devinne intervention anything like imaculatconception
?

                        From: Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
                        Subject: [tcb] Re: "Is anybody out there" Pink Floyd
1967 ?
                        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 9:55 AM

                              The answer is clearly divine intervention.  If
Paul's bus was piloted by a mere mortal, it would be governed by rules of
nature i.e. gravity, centrifugal force, bump steer etc.  But, this is no mere
mortal....this is PAUL SMITH for crying out loud!!!

                              --- On Tue, 11/9/10, John Barry

                              From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
                              Subject: [tcb] Re: "Is anybody out there" Pink
Floyd 1967 ?