[tcb] Re: "Is anybody out there" Pink Floyd 1967 ?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:05:12 -0800 (PST)

We have several of the Germantic Volkswagen Werks Kirche.  To whom do you wish
to speak?

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 10:39 AM

There clearly has been a certain "glow" around the zone all these years.I have
always made it home safely from my trips .Whether it be driving the truck or on
a tow truck ,I did have to leave it a week at Mark's house one week. James, is
Devinne intervention anything like imaculatconception ?

From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 8:45 AM

The answer is always E.