[tcb] Re: Inviting folks to the list

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:08:49 -0600

let them join any v-dubb person is cool in my book and a rotary engine would be baaaadddd! especially with mega squirt.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Inviting folks to the list
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:07:36 -0600

When I started the list originally I had hoped to get representatives of all the "clubs" on the list.
I started it because I got tired of making plans/reservations to camp somewhere near a distant show, arriving and finding several other groups somewhere else. It happened to us several times. So I asked some people I knew (mostly Texas Airheads and AirCoolers) to join this list so we could keep in touch and make plans. I don't know if everyone that has a VW would need or want to be on this list. I don't know if we will loose more members than we gain if it turns into a "plan every show here" list. I don't have a problem with more people on the list, they mostly all just lurk anyway. Like I said natural selection seems to determine the list members here.

Should we start another list just for the Nob Hill Show? Some of these new peeps don't got no busses.
From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:45 am
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx