[tcb] Re: Introductions and [Q]

  • From: <prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:01:11 -0500

  Gerald, your right, that linked pic was from BBBVIII after they moved the location. Our first BB was IV although we missed a few due to birthings. Also, thanks for the tip on the HTML/text. I was wondering why I couldn't read Peter Albarian's mail.
  It looks like we will be arriving at Galveston Friday afternoon (three for shrimp, please- kids don't eat much). I wanted to bring a nice california style camping dish- "Roasted Fresh California Squab with Roasted Garlic Cabernet Sauce served with Celery Root Puree and Swiss Chard Leaves". Lisa would rather bring her "Creole Chick Peas with Pasta" though, is that southern enough?
  Is there going to be room for a tent trailer at Galveson? We would like to bring ours. I do need a lead on a place to have a hitch put on the truck. A place that can do custom work, not just U-haul type stuff. Any referals would be great I don't know anyone here!

Thanks for your help,
Todd
'59 Doublecab