[tcb] Re: Introductions

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:43:02 -0600

Welcome To Texas! NICE DOUBLE CAB!  :)

On 2/4/07, Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome to the bus group! You have a sweet double cab. Can't wait to meet
you,your wife & kids.

Come cruise with us to Galveston , that would be fun.
Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Feb 4, 2007, at 5:48 PM, sammie smith wrote:

Todd:  Really nice DC.  Great to see one done right.  I'm Sammie Smith in
Nacogdoches.  Here is a picture of my 60 double door.
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/296634.jpg

*prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx* wrote:

Hello fellow bus nuts,
I have been following the rantings for a little while now and thought I
would stop lurking to introduce myself. My name is Todd Prigmore, my wife
Lisa and kids Emma (5) and Ian (4). We moved to NE Houston (kingwood) from
central California (Fresno), land of VW meets every other weekend. We were
pretty involved in the scene there members in a few clubs and attended lots
of Camping, shows and swapped regularly around California and AZ: Madera
Spring Fling, Bring your own bus, Kelley Park, Bakersfield, The Classic,
OCTO, VTO campouts, Busses By the Bridge, etc.

We currently own a 1959 DC. Here is a picture, that's me setting up the
tent at BBBV.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=60759
Is there a way to share pictures with the list?
Anyway, we hope to get involved locally and look forward to meeting all of
you er y'all rather.
Todd

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!