[tcb] Introductions

  • From: <prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 15:21:35 -0500

Hello fellow bus nuts,

I have been following the rantings for a little while now and thought I would stop lurking to introduce myself. My name is Todd Prigmore, my wife Lisa and kids Emma (5) and Ian (4). We moved to NE Houston (kingwood) from central California (Fresno), land of VW meets every other weekend. We were pretty involved in the scene there members in a few clubs and attended lots of Camping, shows and swapped regularly around California and AZ: Madera Spring Fling, Bring your own bus, Kelley Park, Bakersfield, The Classic, OCTO, VTO campouts, Busses By the Bridge, etc.

We currently own a 1959 DC. Here is a picture, that's me setting up the tent at BBBV.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=60759
Is there a way to share pictures with the list?

Anyway, we hope to get involved locally and look forward to meeting all of you er y'all rather.

Todd