[tcb] Re: Introduction

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 05:54:19 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to the gang, Duncan. Always good to have another Vanagon is the midst.
  I have a 84 Westy Vanagon and a few others that don't run yet. Hope you can
make Galveston. But, if not, we will meet you in Fredericksburg. What part of
the country are you in?

  Mark aka "The Vanagon Guy"

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi, Everybody.

Just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie. I recently bought an '89
Vanagon GL so I don't have to crawl in and out of a tent anymore. Age is
creeping up!

I joined the list and have been monitoring the post for about a month. I've
also checked out some of your websites. Great stuff out there!

I registered for the TX VW Classic show in Fredericksburg and will meet
everyone then, if not sooner. Galveston is a remote possibility but it's
still a possibilty.

Psychoblooie is going to be tough 'cause I'm burning 2 weeks vacation to
travel the Natchez Trace and Great Smokie Mountains in May. Psychoblooie
sure sounds fun, though!

I also own an 1100cc Honda Sabre motorcycle and will ride it most of the
time while the honey drives the camper.

Hope to meet everyone soon!

Duncan