[tcb] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 06:44:35 -0600

Hey Duncan,

I recently bought a '87 GL Westy myself. Just getting all the little things sorted out right now. The Natchez Trace trip sounds good. That's one of the trips I want to make one of these days.

I can't make the Psychoblooie either. We already have a family vacation planned during the 4th.

If we don't see you in Galveston, see you in Fredericksburg.

Ronnie

----- Original Message ----- From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>