[tcb] Introduction

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 01:19:04 -0600

Hi, Everybody.

Just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie. I recently bought an '89 Vanagon GL so I don't have to crawl in and out of a tent anymore. Age is creeping up!

I joined the list and have been monitoring the post for about a month. I've also checked out some of your websites. Great stuff out there!

I registered for the TX VW Classic show in Fredericksburg and will meet everyone then, if not sooner. Galveston is a remote possibility but it's still a possibilty.

Psychoblooie is going to be tough 'cause I'm burning 2 weeks vacation to travel the Natchez Trace and Great Smokie Mountains in May. Psychoblooie sure sounds fun, though!

I also own an 1100cc Honda Sabre motorcycle and will ride it most of the time while the honey drives the camper.

Hope to meet everyone soon!

Duncan