[tcb] Re: Ingram

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:46:50 -0500

there for a second i figured the tcb was going to represent and go to his house and take care of the situation. but i will take my fighting gloves off now. LOL

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Ingram
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

WELL, I have a lot of contacts in Ft Worth, also you need a mailing address for certified mail, such as in filing lawsuits and serving papers.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: and when you get an address what are you going to do?

i'm just curious.

seems i have heard stuff about him before

http://liveearth.msn.com